QuickBooks Enterprise occupies the topmost podium position when it comes to accounting management software solutions. It is especially molded for nascent companies enabling them to achieve boundless growth at a lightning quick pace. It takes care of the monetary face of companies with seamless ease by drastically cutting down organizational expenditure at all levels.
With features such as customizable reports, robust user security, seamless migration/up gradation, network friend, enlarged data capacity and an easy-to-use interface, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions has garnered an unparalleled stature in the financial market as of today.
In a nutshell, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist in order to access this particular QB version on a daily basis. Moreover, you can successfully carry the setup/installation operation without any external professional assistance. Here’s a quick sneak peak how:
Start the Installation Wizard
- From the download link – Double click on the installed file with the “.exe” file extension.
Step 2: To proceed further, click on the “Next” button to commence the installation process.
The next step is the SLA. For those of you who don’t quite know what an SLA is, I’ll give you a concise description.
- An SLA is a formal service contract between the client and the service provider which defines the service in all its entirety.
- If you go by my recommendation, you should leave no stone unturned when it comes to this in normal cases. But, we are talking about Intuit here, so you don’t need to sweat on it.
- Post reading, tick the box which states “I accept the terms of license agreement”.
Select the “Installation Type” for the designated computer.
P.S. – You can get more knowledge on these installation types from the “Help Topic” after you click the “Explain these options” button in the “Detail” link.
Here are the underlying options available:
- “I’ll be using QuickBooks on this computer” – Choose this option if you want to use QuickBooks on the computer in question without having the company file stored in it.
- “I’ll be using QuickBooks on this computer & I’ll be storing our company file here, so it can be shared over our network” – Choose this option if you want to access your QuickBooks on the computer via RDP Connection [Remote Desktop Connection]. Moreover, the company file will be stored so it can be shared over the network.
- “I will not be using QuickBooks on this computer. I will be storing our company file here so it can be shared over the network (A license is not required for this option).” – Choose this option if no one is supposed to use QuickBooks on the designated computer; which will be used as a server to share the company file with multiple workstations [Which have QuickBooks installed] over the network.
Step 5: Click on “Next” when you have made your selection.
- By default, the custom and network options will have the “Current Settings” installed from any older version of QuickBooks installed on the computer. In such a case, choose the second option of “I’ll be using QuickBooks on this computer & I’ll be storing our company file here so it can be shared over our network.”
- However, if QuickBooks is installed on the computer for the first time, there would be no reference to a current setting.
Step 6: Enter the license and the product numbers in the appropriate fields.
- These license and product numbers appear on the yellow sticker [Refer to the image above] that comes with your QB product or in the e-mail if you’ve purchased it online.
- If you have previously registered your product, use the link at the bottom of the screen “I can’t find these numbers to go online” and enter your contact information.
Step 7: Furthermore, just before clicking the “Install” button, you have the ability to change the location where your QuickBooks will be installed in the system by clicking the “Browse” button.
Note: The option “Replace the version selected below with the version I’m installing now” appears only if the installer detects a previous installation of QuickBooks in the system.
However, if you’re not sure which option you need to select, click the “Explain these options” in the details link at the bottom for detailed information.
Step 8: I am happy to announce that you’ve reached the end and all you need to do now, is click the “Install” button.
P.S. – If you would like to have shortcuts for the services that we offer and the respective support options, check the “Add services and support shortcuts” option.
Final Confirmation – Quickbooks will display the following message when the installation will be completed:
Note – By default, the checkboxes “Open QuickBooks” and “Help me get started” will be selected. You can modify these options prior to clicking the Finish button.
There you have it then! Your QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 10.0 has been successfully installed and ready to use.
Can't find what you're looking for?